Are you the Conductor of Your Own Destiny?
- It is continually stepping up and being willing to make tough decisions and uncomfortable actions.
- It is exerting your influence on others (both subtly and blatantly) to get the outcomes you are working towards.
- It is training other people to do the jobs they should know how to do themselves anyway but doing it in a patient and caring manner.
- It is being willing to put your hand up even when you don’t want to because you know it’s needed.
- It is stepping outside your own desires and looking at what is best for the team and taking the appropriate action.
- It is being willing to make a fool of yourself and not caring what others think.
- It is putting suggestions forward and when they are knocked back, going with the group consensus anyway.
- It is getting there early when you would rather stay in bed. It is going above and beyond to make sure the entire experience is great for everyone and not just you.
- It is asking the hard questions to those who don’t always like it.
- It is having fun when things are getting a bit too serious.
- It is tapping in to the synergy of everyone in the room and making sure everyone knows the part they play.
- It is taking a little more than your fair share of the blame and a little less than your fair share of the credit.
- It is doing what you don’t want to do when you know it has to be done.
- It is shining the light on those that deserve it.
- It is keeping things running on time and on budget even though that can sometimes hurt.
- It is picking yourself up, cracking a joke and then continuing to move forward when things don’t work out.
- It is counting on the team around you and letting go of the control.
- It is passing on the baton and training your own replacement (even though you love your job).
- It is leaving when it’s time.
Enter your details here to get access to our white paper on How To Avoid The 7 Biggest Mistakes When Investing In Property
Book a discovery call
NO COST – NO STRINGS ATTACHED
Looking to understand the world of property investments better? We can help!